About Texas Dumpster Rental
We Got Containers believes that a completely notified customer is the best sort of client. So, we go to great distances to make sure that our clients are in the know about our business and how we work.
The 1st thing We Got Containers does when a customer calls is making sure they get linked to one of our team members as quickly as possible! We understand from personal experiences just how irritating some businesses can be when they put you on hold for 30 minutes… Yuk! So, we make certain that everybody who calls We Got Containers has a team member waiting to answer the call. Our team always will give the clients an accounting of all our available sizes, as well as our supplementary containers that can be used for Clean Dirt or Clean Concrete. Dependent on the type of trash being tossed out, as well as the capacity of that trash, our team will be capable of recommending a suitably sized dumpster for your project or job.
Why Would I Select a Roll-Off Dumpster Rental?
• We offer a great size selection: 20, 30, and 40-Yard Dumpsters
• Our services include household debris, construction debris, and yard waste removal, clean concrete dumpster & clean dirt dumpsters.
• Orders can be placed at any time during the day Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm! You can also place your dumpster rental on our website. We offer online ordering!
• Get a container delivered anywhere, including the office, home, a commercial center, or job site
• Request your dumpster pick-up for your container at any time!
We work relentlessly behind the scenes to ensure our cost stay inexpensive. Several trash hauling services offer rates that are overblown by concealed fees and additional charges. But with our services you will not have to concern yourself with this type of nonsense. We offer a debris removal service that is lacking those money traps. Our clients can rely on us to deliver a low-cost roll off containers with no strings attached.
What Can I Accomplish with a Roll-Off Container Rental?
With one of our roll-off containers customers can get rid of a surplus of junk & debris. Our service normally covers waste disposal for construction jobs, home improvement jobs, general trash removal, and a entire host of commercial property clean-ups. There are all sorts of circumstances where a roll-off dumpster can be useful. Possibly you may have a cellar or basement that was newly refinished, and you require a place to unload all the old tiles, floor boards, and dry wall. Or you want to confront cleaning out your parent old shed that is filled with lawn tools, Christmas ornaments, and old fishing equipment. We can manage all of that stuff too. There is truly little that we won not dispose for you. And if you have any doubts… Please give us a call at We Got Containers.
Dumpster Rental in TEXAS
Rent A Dumpster in Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas Ft. Worth TX
Prices for dumpster rentals in our service areas include initial delivery fee, hauling, and disposal up to the allowable tonnage as described above. Ask about our All-Inclusive Dumpster Rentals.
- These prices do not include “Disposal Overages” or “Unable-to-Service Fees”. The additional cost for disposal overage is $99 per ton. Our "Unable to Service" or "Trip Charge" is $175 per occurrence.
- Anything over the allowable tonnage is charged $99 per additional ton.
- There is a "Wait Fee" if driver has to wait... $100 per hour.
- These prices do not include “Additional Day Rental / After Rental Period Expires”. We Got Containers will charge $15 per day after initial rental period expires.
- Mattress & Box Springs priced at $75 each piece.
- Clean Dirt & Clean Concrete in 10 Yard Dumpster is priced at $595.
- Any clean masonry/clean dirt containers that is mixed with trash will have additional fees will be applied.