Personal Identification Information
We can gather personal identification data from Users in an range of methods, including, but not limited to, when Users fill out a form, visit our site and in connection with other events, services, properties or elements we make available on our Site. Users might be asked for, as correct name, email address, phone number, mailing address. Users may, on the other hand, visit our Site anonymously. We will gather individual identification data from Users only if they voluntarily give such data to us. Users can always decline to give individually identification data, but that it may prevent them from getting engaged in certain Site associated measures.
Non-Personal Identification Data
We can gather non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Identification information of the non-personal may consist of a browser name, the brand of computer and technical data about Users methods of linking to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service suppliers used and other related information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our website may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on the hard drive for record-keeping details or functions and sometimes to track information about the User. The User may choose to set their web browsers to decline cookies, or to alarm Users when cookies are being employed. If they do so, be mindful that some parts of the website may not work flawlessly.
How We Use Collected Information
We Got Containers LLC can gather and use Users personal information for the following objectives:
• To enhance our user services. Information you offer supports us respond to your customer service needs and help needs more proficiently.
• To customize user involvement. We could use data the gathered to understand how our Users as a unit use the means and services delivered on the website.
• To improve and enhance our website. We can use Users Assessment and feedback to give us the capability to improve our goods and services.
• To share your information with 3rd parties. In mention to our corporate relationships where we extend services via our website or offline occasions we may sell or share customer info.
• To send infrequent emails. We may make use of the customer email to send User information and updates linking to their order. Emails can similarly be used to reply to customer questions, queries and/or other needs. If the User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will get emails that may include business updates, updates associated products or service info, etc. If the User at any time would choose to unsubscribe from receiving emails in the future, we incorporate full unsubscribe directions at the bottom side of our emails or User may join us via our website and request to unsubscribe.
How We Safeguard Your Data
We support relevant data gathering, managing and storage methods and security methods to safeguard against unlawful entry, modification, discovery or destruction of your personal information, username, passwords, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Personal and confidential data exchange between the website and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is safeguarded and encrypted with digital signatures.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act / Compliance
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For this reason, we do not ever collect or maintain data at our Site from those we truly know are under 13 years of age. No part of our site is intended to attract any individuals under the age of 13.
Notification to California Residents
If you’re a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to plea the following:
a) Data identifying any third party to whom We Got Dumpsters may have disclosed data, within the past year
b) Personal Data relating to you and your family for that business’s direct marketing purposes.
c) A explanation of the categories of Personal Information unveiled.
To attain such info, please email us your request.
Acceptance of These Terms
By using our Site, you indicate your acknowledgment of this policy and terms of service. If you do not consent to this policy, please do not use our website. Your usage of the website after the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your endorsement of those modifications.
Communicating with Us