PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT PRUDENTLY. IT IS A LAWFULLY BINDING AGREEMENT GOVERNING THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU, THE CLIENT, and We Got Containers LLC.
By acquiring and placing your rental order, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and authorize to be bound by it. If you do not authorize to any of the terms below, We Got Container LLC is averse to supply goods or services. If you are averse to accept all the terms of this Agreement, you ought not obtain or place an order. If you have previously obtained an order before studying this Agreement, and if you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must revoke or withdraw your order before any equipment is provided to the worksite.
EXPLANATION OF SERVICES
WE GOT Containers LLC will provide the short-term use of waste removal equipment (often times described to as container, roll-offs or dumpsters) and waste disposal services as authorized among the parties at the time the Client places an order. WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC seeks to execute all services in a professional and safe manner, consistent with state licensing obligations, regulations regulating such practices, and the terms of this Agreement. WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC uses equipment and vehicles that are managed by skillful operators, insured, and maintained in good working order.
The Client agrees to accept the following commitments:
1. Proper Care of the Equipment. The equipment transported to the Customer is the property of WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC and/or its contractors. The customer will take genuine preservation of the equipment. The Customer will confirm that the equipment site is suitably managed, and the equipment is protected until it is picked up by, WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC. Any Loss or Damaged of equipment will be the responsibility of and charged to the Client.
2. Job-Site Obligations. Equipment will be delivered to the site instructed by Client supplying that doing so does not violate upon any applicable regulations or laws and giving that the Client has given reasonable admittance to the delivery date and site. The Purchaser guarantees that any admittance/site required for the equipment is acceptable to take the weight of equipment when fully loaded and the vehicles necessary to complete the services. WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC will not be held responsible for harm to any pavement or supplemental sub-surface or any route satisfactorily required to achieve the services here contracted.
3. Equipment Weight. The Customer will use dumpsters provided under this Agreement for the discarding of debris and Waste Material (as defined in the following paragraph). The Customer does agree not to overload the container. The Waste Material and trash that is placed in this dumpster must never reach above the top of the equipment or container. The Customer will not allow the contents within the container to hang over the sides or spread out beyond the walls of the equipment or container. The weight of the Waste Materials and debris must not exceed DOT restrictions.
4. Handling of Equipment. The client guarantees and represents that the items placed in the container shall be “Debris & Waste Material” as outlined herein and shall include no other materials. The term “Waste Material” shall include solid waste by the client and DEPRIVED OF THE FOLLOWING PROHIBITED ITEMS: chemicals, solvents, liquids, thinners, lacquers, paints filters, paint cans (unless dry), oil filters, oils, filthy absorbents, freon, additional refrigerants, batteries, infectious waste, bio-hazards, glues, medical surplus, contaminated soils, fuels, liquid ink, resins, car tires, car batteries, food trashes, manufacturing drums, propane containers, asbestos, lead painted supplies, dirt, device holding gas, oil or any other Prohibited Item, domestic garbage, things that are emitting radiation, unstable, combustible, or volatile, and biomedical, transmittable, toxic or harmful material. The phrase “hazardous material” shall contain, but not be limited to, any substances listed or classified as dangerous by the United States Environmental Protection Agency or any state agency pursuant to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, as amended, or other related law. Title to and obligation for any Prohibited Items shall remain with the Client. Limitations and additional fees might be appropriate to mattresses, box springs, furniture, televisions, appliances, freezers, refrigerators, vehicle tires, air conditioners, monitors and computers. Please ask specific questions.
5. Indemnification.The Customer clearly agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC from and against any and all fines, damages, expenses, penalties and charges resulting from or result from the failure to eliminate Forbidden Items or any other failure of the Buyer to obey with its obligations under this Agreement and applicable law.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
The customer will pay WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC in harmony with WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC’s established cost for the services offered and any cost that was quoted to the Customer at the time the order was and secured. Any supplemental fees may be charged to the Client due to over-filling or overweight containers (overweight matching to purchased tonnage), placement of restricted Items or Banned items in the container, or otherwise disobeying any Customer duty under this Agreement. If WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC is powerless of reaching a delivery and/or removal due to safety issues and/or lack of ease of use; Client will be accessed a $175 service attempt fee. Payment for “services attempt” will be charged to the credit card supplied by Customer. This furnished credit card could also be charged for all supplemental charges that may have undergone counting but not limited to over-weight charges, daily rental charges, service attempts fees, etc. Additional charges may be seen on a subsequent credit card statement from the initial charge. By presenting the credit card or other payment agreement or by offering the Customer's credit card info over the phone, the Customer authorizations WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC to charge the fees to the account provided by the Customer.
CHANGE POLICY AND CANCELLATION POLICY
An order may be modified or terminated by calling WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC’s during normal office hours (Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm, Central Time) Excluding holidays. Dumpster cancellations must be completed 24 hours before the scheduled delivery date. All dumpster cancellations made after this time may be subject to a $75 fee. Modifications made to an order after the dumpster has been shipped can result in supplemental fees.
LIMITATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF WARRANTIES
WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC warrants that it will commence commercially rational energies to deliver the equipment and services demanded by the Client in a timely means. WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC is not accountable for interruptions or losses due to reasons outside its realistic control, including, without control, acts of nature, strikes or work stoppage, unattainability of equipment, laws, or withdrawn access. EXCLUDING AS CLEARLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC DENIES ALL EXPRESS OR INDIRECT WARRANTIES, PLUS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE,
CONSTRAINTS AND ASSURANCES OF WARRANTIES
WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC guarantees that it will initiate commercially reasonable resources to deliver the services and equipment required by the Client in a timely manner. WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC is not responsible for disruptions or losses due to reasons outside its reasonable control, involving, with-out influence, acts of nature, strikes or work related stoppage, unavailability of equipment, laws, or abandoned access. EXCLUDING AS SIMPLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC REJECTS ALL EXPRESS OR INDIRECT WARRANTIES, PLUS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR CORRECTNESS FOR A COMPREHENSIVE PURPOSE.
RESTRICTIONS OF LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITY
WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC will not be accountable for damages to pavement, fencing, utilities, landscape gardening, property, grasslands, or other like outdoor items. EXCLUDING AS PRECISELY DELIVERED IN THIS SECTION, NEITHER WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC NOR ITS PARTNERS SHALL BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY UNINTENTIONAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSIDERABLE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR HARM OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT DAMAGES WERE PLAUSIBLE AND EVEN IF WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC WAS ADVISED THAT SUCH DAMAGES STOOD POSSIBLE OR PROBABLE. IN NO CASE WILL THE AGGREGATE REQUIREMENT OF WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MOUNTING IN LINKING WITH EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES DELIVERED BY WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC SURPASS THE TOTAL FEES PAID TO WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC BY THE CUSTOMER DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR THE DATE OF ANY CLAIM. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS CONSTRAINT OF LIABILITY IS A VITAL TERM AMONG THE CUSTOMER AND WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE ABSENT THIS CONSTRAINT.
MISCELLANEOUS Each party must follow with all laws, regulations, and norms now or hereafter disseminated by any government authority or agency that are appropriate to the equipment and essential services offered for in this Agreement. This Agreement and the commitments and rights of the parties concerned will be subject to and inferred in coordination with the laws of the State of Texas, apart from conflict of law principles. The party’s agreement to authority and location wholly in the State of Texas. The failure of WE GOT CONTAINERS LLC to practice or implement any right or stipulation of this Agreement shall not create a relinquishment of such right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is noticed by a court of capable authority to be objectionable, the parties nevertheless concur that the court ought to effort to give effect to the parties’ intents as echoed in the provision, and the other requirements hereof intend to remain in full force and effect.
Any inquiries about our TERMS AND CONDITIONS… please contact us at:
We Got Containers LLC 914 11th Street SE #2 Washington DC 20003 Phone: (800)-242-3501 | Email